We have three holiday cottages available to let; a large farmhouse, a cosy riverside cottage, and a spacious bothy. You are welcome to contact us directly to arrange bookings. Alternatively, and for availability, please see our listings on Airbnb, below.
For more information and enquiries please speak to Noeleen, at JNJ Escapes through the Airbnb messaging service, on 07809 447341, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Milton of Drimmie Farmhouse: six bedrooms, five bathrooms, sleeps up to 15 guests
- Old Milton Cottage: three ensuite double bedrooms, sleeps 6 guests
- The Roundhouse Bothy: four double “bench” beds, sleeps 8 guests ** no-linen option for hikers **
Photos by Kelly McIntyre Photography
In case we are already booked, or if you require extra accommodation in the area, here are some other catered and self-catering accommodation options in the area.
- Loft at the Bonnington – self-catering for four
- The Wagon at Bonnington Farm – Shepherd’s hut for two
- Rannagulzion Lodge – self-catering for eight
- Rannagulzion – self-catering for four
- Persie House – self-catering for up to 24 people (or 11 at a reduced rate)
- The Bridge of Cally Hotel – local hotel
- Cromald Cottages – two self-catering cottages (five people each)
- Mains of Soilzarie – self-catering for 4-6
- Bamff – Cottages, yurts, and hideaways (also on the Cateran trail and a half day walk away)
- Dalmunzie – lodges/holiday cottages for 2-18